This easy to make oven-roasted salmon recipe is so fresh and delicious that you’ll love it!!
A tempting oven-roasted salmon with roasted lemon, thyme potato with radicchio, rocket salad with orange cranberry and a mango dressing for two.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 8 baby potatoes (cut in half)
- 1 radicchio lettuce (shredded)
- 2 handful of fresh picked rocket
- 2 oranges (peeled and cut into segments)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 red onion (peeled and sliced)
- 4 tablespoons of dried cranberry
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme (picked)
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of mango juice
- Place an oven dish with a thin layer of olive oil in the heated oven, then set heat to 180 degrees. It’s important that you preheat your dish before adding any other ingredients so they can properly cook for 20-30 minutes without burning.
- Cook the potatoes for 10 minutes strain and add to the roasting tray in the oven season with salt and pepper mix well and cook for an extra 10 minutes in the oven check then add the thyme and mix well with the juice from the lemon. And cook for a further five minutes.
- Meanwhile while the potatoes are cooking gather a pan to a high heat and massage a little olive oil in with the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Add to the pan and cook skin side Down for a few minutes to allow the skin to crisp flip over and turn off the heat allowing the salmon to cook.
- Mix together the salad ingredients together and keep the pickled onions for garnish and a few of the orange segments drizzle a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the mango juice, turmeric and mayo for the sauce.
- Arrange all the ingredients on a large plate or bowl add the potatoes in the centre of the plate add the salad on top, the sliced red onion and decorate the orange segment around the plate.
- Place the salmon on top and drizzle the sauce around the plate and enjoy.
For more quick recipe ideas click here >>> International Chef Paul Watters